We had such an amazing experience with you and thank the LORD we found you
1) What was your greatest concern getting started in buying/selling? We were worried we wouldn’t find something we both loved. As first-time homebuyers, we were also a bit apprehensive about the process of getting financing and the bidding process.
2) What did you find as a result of finally committing to buying/selling? Being able to have something of our own to invest in instead of throwing our money out the window renting a house in Seattle.
3) What specific part of the process did you like the most? We enjoyed looking at different homes to find the one we both loved. Finding our dream house and actually WINNING it was very exciting.
4) What other benefits of my buyer/seller process were helpful? Samantha put us at ease during this process. We were both very anxious not knowing anything about the buying process when we started looking. Samantha was really knowledgeable and was able to calm our fears, disarm us, and made the process fun!
5) Would you recommend this program to other buyers/sellers
Without a doubt! I have already been singing Samanthas praises and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her or work with her again in the future.
6) Anything to add? Give Samantha a raise! She’s amazing! 😁😁
In admiration and gratitude
Hi Samantha, I appreciate that you took the time, that very first afternoon, to take me out and show me some other properties, and that you really listened and heard what I was saying to you. You knew I was on a budget, that I was the one that would be living there, yet not the purchaser. You were real, authentic, took genuine interest in my life and my dad's life. You asked probing questions, without being embarrassing or inappropriate. You are a consummate professional, as well as being a kind and loving human being. Your attention to deadlines and detail, as well as providing much needed education to me in the field of real estate, were impeccable.
As I have said on other occasions, I feel I have made a lifelong friend and advocate. I only hope to be able to return the same grace to you as the years come along.
In admiration and gratitude,